I'M So Excited Fat Joe

I'M So Excited Fat Joe



8/11/2017  · Get the new single, So Excited . Out Now!Download/Stream: https://empire.lnk.to/SoExcitedFrench Intro Song -Vocals: Holly Palmer. Music: Dan Zemelman. Produ…

8/1/2017  · So Excited Lyrics: Salam Aleikum Joe / Whenever you’re in Dubai / We have a zoo in the house / We got tigers called Tyga and Kylie / We living life! / Yeah, uh / Pulled up in the big boy drop to the, 8/2/2017  · Provided to YouTube by EMPIRE Distribution So Excited · Fat Joe · Dre So Excited (feat. Dre) ? 2017 RNG / EMPIRE / Fat Joe Released on: 2017-08-02 Auto-gener…

When you send a text, I get so excited Yeah, I got a new flex and I think I like it Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m so excited Yeah, I got a new flex, add it to the cypher Yeah, I got a new flex and I’m so excited Yeah, got a new flex and I know I like it [ Fat Joe :] Hey, bitch so bad I could risk it all If you don’t want no problems, boy don’t …

When you send a text, I get so excited Yeah, I got a new flex and I think I like it. Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m so excited Yeah, I got a new flex, add it to the cypher Yeah, I got a new flex and I’m so excited Yeah, got a new flex and I know I like it. Hey, bitch so bad I could risk it all If you don’t want no problems, boy don’t get involved, So Excited is a song by American rapper Fat Joe, released on August 2, 2017. The song was produced by his longtime producer Streetrunner and features Dre from Cool & Dre on the hook. [1], 9/27/2017  · Yeah, I got a new flex and I’m so excited Yeah, got a new flex and I know I like it [Bridge: Fat Joe ] Hey, bitch so bad I could risk it all If you don’t want no problems, boy don’t get involved Now everything ain’t Gucci, this a different star I’m about to go Carmelo, boy and risk it all Bitch so bad I …

Advertiser